Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 6, Video Online

Now this was seriously fun stuff. I had no idea that all this was out there. It does explain how my teenage daughters never seem to have time to finish assignments after going onto YouTube for "only 10 minutes mum, I promise" (is that possible?). I even worked out (with the help of a 'constantly patient princess') how to embed a video, an original version of Sesame Street's "Mana Mana"- what a classic! As for what we could use video on our library blog, I think the possibilities would be endless. I like the idea of book reviews and I think that teenage clients who are so familiar with this kind of communication would really relate to online videos.I might just add that I am not available for any leading roles...

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I think you COULD be in a library video - after all you've tried lots of new things doing this program, what's another one??

Keep on having fun!

Victoria